Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
33 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Prato del Turco, 3, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incitur - Tours & Transfers - Rome & Civitavecchia - Local Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tasty Tour in Civitavecchia ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tasty Tour in Civitavecchia ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Food Tasty Tour in Civitavecchia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tasty Tour in Civitavecchia ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 110548P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoFood Tours - LazioWine Tastings - LazioWalking Tours - LazioFood Tours - RomeWine Tastings - RomeWalking Tours - RomeFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory