- Small-group shore excursion to Rome from Civitavecchia port
- Travel from the port in an air-conditioned coach
- See ancient treasures including the Colosseum, Pantheon and Circus Maximus
- Admire Rome’s Baroque side at the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
- Sample Roman cuisine during leisure time for lunch
- Admire the splendor of St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please board the free shuttle offered by the cruise port authority and us at the bus terminal. When you exit the shuttle, please look for your local representative holding a "DRIVERINROME" sign. Please be ready 10 minutes before departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.Please allow enough time to get the free shuttle and meet us at the designated spot.
- Please contact the local provider to verify the correct pickup time
- According to the lines you may or may not visit the inside of the Basilica of St.Peter.You will be offered a chance to walk around outside the Church and take pictures if the line is too long to attend.
- If the total Group has less than 9 parteciants you will be offered a great English speaking driver for the day. He will comment and answer all your questions from inside the vehichle. He will not accompany you on foot to the sites .
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is necessary during the tour . Bus has limited access to the city center sites
- We reserve the right to reverse the Itinerary at any given time starting at the Basilica of St Peter and ending at the Colosseum.
- We are not responsable for admission tickets booked on your own .
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms