Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The driver will meet you at the dock, he will have a sign with your name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Enjoy a tour of Rome and the Vatican Museums in style. A luxury car/minivan will pick you up at the port, and be at your disposal for the entire day. With Vatican Museums skip-the-line tickets, you will avoid the long lines and maximize your limited time in the Eternal City. This 6-hour private sightseeing tour will bring you to the most fascinating sites in Rome, and the Vatican. You’ll have your own personal driver who will take you exactly where you want to go.
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sistine Chapel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized