Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the evolution of the family-run winery as you tour the cellars
- See the different stages of wine production in progress as you explore
- Sip on three different varietals of wine at the Lake Como winery
- Try locally made produce that you won’t find in any supermarket
Departure & Return
Via Gaggio, 1/bis, 22013 Domaso CO
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "the walk up to the winery and the place itself is full of gorgeous views, hi ghy recommended!" See review