2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Life jackets and all safety gear.
Water toys, noodle, pool rafts
Lunch is not included, but we recommend guests bring a picnic lunch.
Departure & Return
2435 Venice Dr E, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Tahoe Keys Marina & Yacht Club
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Direct cell day of departure: 801-703-6139 text is best.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe By Design
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Charter Emerald Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Charter Emerald Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Boat Charter Emerald Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake TahoeWater Tours - CaliforniaCategory