3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak
Departure & Return
141 Secline St, Kings Beach, CA 96143, USA
Meet at the parking lot for Secline Beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY North Tahoe Paddle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Lake Tahoe Boulders Private Exploration on a Paddle Board or Kayak?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Lake Tahoe Boulders Private Exploration on a Paddle Board or Kayak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during North Lake Tahoe Boulders Private Exploration on a Paddle Board or Kayak?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
North Lake Tahoe Boulders Private Exploration on a Paddle Board or Kayak
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLake TahoeStand Up Paddleboarding - CaliforniaKayaking - CaliforniaCategory
Sand Harbor Tours & TicketsEmigrant Trail Museum Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsVikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsEagle Falls Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & TicketsSouth Lake Tahoe Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & Tickets