Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet at Rutter's -- a convenience store -- directly off US Route 30 at the Wrightsville, PA exit. Rutter's, 201 Cool Springs Rd, Wrightsville, PA 17368, USA The tour conductor can also meet your group at your hotel in the Lancaster County area to begin your excursion, or another convenient place.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
The Visitor Center of the City of Lancaster is located at the main square in Downtown Lancaster, PA, directly across from the Marriott Hotel and Lancaster County Convention Center.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour conductor will comply with current public health and safety guidelines. In Pennsylvania, masks and social distancing are required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randolph Harris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff