2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Vouchers for village restaurants & shops
High-end Zipline equipment (Petzl)
4 Free photos
Two certified Sky Ranger guides per maximum 9 guests
Free return transfer (Hotel to Umgawa)
Welcome drink & water during tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be paging you at your hotel lobby. Look for Dz Siraj and Trip Advisor logos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dz Siraj
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Waterfall Adventure Umgawa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Waterfall Adventure Umgawa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Waterfall Adventure Umgawa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Waterfall Adventure Umgawa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiExtreme - KedahZiplining - KedahExtreme - Ko LipeZiplining - Ko LipeExtreme - Hat YaiZiplining - Hat YaiCategory
Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Langkawi Sky BridgeLagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Galeria PerdanaSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Underwater World LangkawiTanjung RhuCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)