- Discover the ancient rainforest of Langkawi on a half-day jungle trek—ideal for those short on time
- Learn fascinating facts about the forests ecology from your naturalist guide
- Listen for the sounds of tropical birds and monkeys as you venture into the jungle
- An ideal introduction for first-time visitors to the region
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children
- Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, Sport shoes or walking shoes and some sun protection
- Please bring mosquito repellent
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Rainforest Walking from Langkawi.