- Langkawi Rainforest half-day tour
- Go on a guided trek with a local guide
- Learn about towering trees and wildlife species
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your guide points out an extensive variety of plants in the lowland tropical rainforest, home to multiple species of flora and fauna. Listen for the sounds of monkeys and birds, and learn about the rich forest ecology. Be sure to keep an eye out for flying lemurs, mouse deer, wild boar, civets, insects and perhaps even a snake among the 40 snake species found on the island of Langkawi.
Please note: Wildlife sightings may be a challenge due to the rainforest density and cannot be guaranteed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please wear suitable shoes for hiking
- Pickup time reconfirmation required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.