- Private tour of Langkawi crafts and culture
- See batik artisans at work at the Langkawi Craft Complex
- Admire Islamic art, inlaid gold and more at Galeria Perdana
- Private guide provides a more personalized experience
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
- The tour may reserve not to confirm pick-up and drop-off services for customers who stay at private residences, apartment complexes and other non-registered tourism accommodation. Customers may be asked to transfer to a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off services. In such cases, it is essential that travelers provide mobile telephone contact information to reconfirm this accordingly. Incomplete information may result in not being able to operate the tour and reserving the right not to refund the customer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated with a driver cum guide i.e. there is no private guide assigned. The driver acts as the guide on this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms