Explore our promoted experiences
- Stunning views of the Troodos Mountains
- Explore off-road and escape the tourist trail in a 4x4
- Delicious lunch of typical Cypriot cuisine at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Larnaca
Departure & Return
Pick up is provided from selected hotels of Larnaca town. Participants are required to contact the local service provider to confirm their exact pick up time and location at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs, pushchairs and car seats cannot be taken on the 4X4
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Cyprus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands