Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in
- All children 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The unique terrain of Lower Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- Please limit personal luggage to one(up to the size of a backpack) per client. Any additional luggage will be subject to a charge of $10 each and must be paid to the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It's expensive and long and probably more geared towards their Mandarin speaking target audience but it was all worth the money." See review