15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
From Las Vegas, exploring either Lower Antelope Canyon or Antelope Canyon X (depending on option selected) and Horseshoe Bend in one day is an ambitious itinerary. This small-group tour makes it possible—without the crowded big-bus experience. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience hiking through the slot canyon and taking in the views. Included lunch, snacks, and bottled water make this an easy, hassle-free experience.
- Choice of Lower Antelope Canyon or Antelope Canyon X
- See two iconic desert landscapes in just one day
- Small-group tour limited to just 14 people or fewer
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee at Antelope Canyon
Beverages (water, Gatorade)
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Entrance fee at Horseshoe Bend
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip from Mandalay Bay to the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino and pick up is also available at the Golden Nugget / Fremont area. Pick up time will be sent in the afternoon, the day prior to your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Entrance fees for both attractions are included.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in both attractions - Waiver need to be signed attesting good health condition.
- It's recommend wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip-flops, open-toed shoes or heeled shoes for safety reasons)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If tour doesn't depart because poor weather (rain), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if the tour doesn't depart from Las Vegas.
- This tour requires at least 5 people to operate. In case the canyon you picked doesn't meet minimums, you will be offered another section of Antelope Canyon that meets minimum numbers
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coexist West Coast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How do I arrange hotel pickup for my Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
What time is hotel pickup for the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Pick-up times vary depending on what hotel you are staying at. The local operator will call the day before and let you know exactly when and where to be ready for pick-up. Pickups start at 5:30 AM.
Can I bring my small child with me on the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Yes, children must be at least 1 year old and pay the child rate.
Are car seats provided during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Yes, car seats can be provided free of charge. If you need a car seat, please add your request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
How strenuous is the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:There is a moderate amount of hiking required for this tour, as you will traverse Antelope Canyon and take a short hike to the Horseshoe Bend vista point.
What should I wear for the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Wear comfortable clothing appropriate to the season along with closed-toe shoes for walking. (No flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or heeled shoes for safety reasons.)
Are there restrooms available during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:There are not restrooms on the bus, however, there are restrooms available at several of the stops along the way.
Are there any admission fees during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:Entry fees are included in the price of the tour.
How long will we spend in Antelope Canyon during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:You will have a traditional 1.5-hour tour through the canyon with a certified Navajo guide to see red sandstone walls with corkscrew formations, illuminated by sunlight coming down into the slots, which are simply breathtaking.
How much walking is there to see Horseshoe Bend during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:There is a 0.75-mile (1.2-km) hike on a dirt trail, which is both uphill and downhill. From there, you will get a chance to look over the edge of the bend — about 1,000 feet (305 meters) down to see Horseshoe Bend.
What is included in the provided lunch during the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:The group will stop for sandwiches, chips/cookies, and drinks during the lunch break.
Are there options for vegetarian or other dietary restrictions for lunch during the Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour?
A:Yes, there are vegetarian and other dietary options available. The tour stops at Subway to pick up fresh sandwiches. You may make any requests when picking up lunch.
What time will I be back in Las Vegas after the Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour?
A:At approximately 6 PM you'll start your way back to Las Vegas. It's expected to be back to your pick-up location around 8:30 PM depending on traffic conditions, stretching and restroom stops.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour - Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour - Las Vegas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lower or X Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour - Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Four Queens CasinoGraceland Wedding ChapelWynn Las VegasThe Mob Museum Death Valley National ParkLas Vegas Springs PreserveExtraterrestrial HighwayZappos TheaterPark MGM Las VegasHarrah's Las VegasMadame Tussauds Las VegasGrand Canyon South RimCarroll Shelby MuseumNational Atomic Testing MuseumThe D Las VegasLas Vegas CityCenterLion Habitat Ranch Wet 'n' Wild Las VegasBinion's Gambling HallVenetian® Resort Las Vegas