1 hour (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch and live entertainment!
Souveniers are not included.
Departure & Return
546 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Firelight Barn
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chuck Wagon Lunch and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chuck Wagon Lunch and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chuck Wagon Lunch and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chuck Wagon Lunch and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Chuck Wagon Lunch and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeLas VegasDining Experiences - NevadaDining Experiences - Palm SpringsDining Experiences - FlagstaffCategory
Wynn Las VegasGrand Canyon North RimFour Queens CasinoValley of Fire State ParkBattlefield VegasParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas Natural History MuseumBinion's Gambling HallStratosphere Hotel and CasinoZappos TheaterGraceland Wedding ChapelCasino at the Tropicana Las VegasGrand Canyon SkywalkNew York - New York Hotel & CasinoThe Dome At Container ParkLas Vegas CityCenterLas Vegas Sky ZoneCircus Circus Hotel & CasinoStratosphere TowerExtraterrestrial Highway