- Nighttime helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy sparkling wine and refreshments at check-in
- Admire the Las Vegas Strip from above
- See the Luxor, the Bellagio, and other famous hotels
- Upgrade to include dinner at a local restaurant
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located just opposite the Mandalay Bay and Four Seasons Hotels. Follow Four Season Drive until Haven Street and turn right. We offer free parking for guests.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a hotel pickup in a deluxe Mercedes Sprinter van (if option selected) you'll be escorted to the helicopter terminal to check-in for your Las Vegas helicopter tour. Prior to departure, enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, then climb aboard a luxurious Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing.
Once in the air, fly over the historic downtown district to the casinos and resorts of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Get a bird’s-eye view of the majestic Stratosphere Tower, the Fountains of Bellagio, the 315,000-watt Sky Beam of the Luxor pyramid—and everything in between.
Upgrade to include a dinner at a local Las Vegas restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Customers choosing to make their own way to the airport will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to flight time at this address. 5596 Haven Street, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89119
- The flight is not private unless 6 seats are purchased. The helicopter may have upto 6 passengers plus the pilot onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 10-12 minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- If you select one of the dinner options, you will need to make your own way to the restaurant. Transport will be provided from the restaurant to the heliport and back to your hotel
- If you select one of the dinner options, the reservation time for your dinner is 6pm. You can then choose your flight time at the time of booking
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms