Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide at the roundabout in front of the Plaza Hotel. Your tour guide will be waiting at the corner furthest from Circa and will have a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign. Check-in is ten mins prior to the scheduled time. Tour leaves promptly.
Your tour will end just off-the-beaten-path of the major tourist attractions. Walk back to the starting point to revisit all your favorite places.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 1.5 miles or more at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- You MUST contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions by calling. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommmend for people sensitive to cold.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste Buzz Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "One tip don’t eat beforehand, there is plenty of food provided." See review
- "I like that we tried different variety of foods and got some excising in; so wear your gym shoes lol." See review
- "I recommend beginning your trip with this tour so you can take advantage of his recommendations and also taking a notebook so you don’t forget places you want to go back to." See review