Are you interested in?
Colorado River Tours
39 Tours & Activities
198 Tours & Activities
382 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the serenity of Emerald Cave, a picturesque natural attraction on the Colorado River. This kayaking tour takes a small group max of 15 people paddling up the river with a guide. Stop for snacks and swimming along the way. Round-trip hotel transport is provided from Las Vegas to Willow Beach in Arizona.
- Kayaking tour on the Colorado River follows a gentle section to Emerald Cave
- River guide ensures the safety of a small group limited to 15 paddlers
- Kayak, paddle, PDF, snacks, and bottled water are provided for you
- Transport is provided from Las Vegas hotels to Willow Beach Marina
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation directly from your hotel plus Your park entrance fees are Paid by River dogz
We have 2 styles of life jackets available, a wide range of top brand kayaks to fit your needs, light fiber flex paddle and amazing professional guides who will take great care of you.
We have single kayaks and tandem two person kayaks to choose from
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Las Vegas, NV, USA
2: Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
3: REI, 2220 Village Walk Dr Ste 150, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up just over an hour before our scheduled launch time directly from your hotel. We will launch at 12:00 noon Mountain time (11am Las Vegas time) Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9:30am. We are the only ones who offer Round trip free courtesy shuttle pick up and drop off from any strip hotel you are staying. Our drivers have flawless driving records and our Vans are all clean new modeled comfortable 12 and 15 passenger vehicles.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the right to cancel a booking if there are not enough travelers
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- Most days our tours fill up but in the event we don’t have enough travelers to fill the minimum numbers your day we will offer another date or refund you 100 percent of your money.
- Most travelers can participate
- Be advised that Emerald cabe is not a paddle through cave but more of a grotto style.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Dogz
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Emerald Cave Kayak Tour on The Colorado River from Las Vegas?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Emerald Cave Kayak Tour on The Colorado River from Las Vegas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Emerald Cave Kayak Tour on The Colorado River from Las Vegas?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Emerald Cave Kayak Tour on The Colorado River from Las Vegas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26719P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasArizona4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaExtreme - NevadaWater Tours - NevadaKayaking - Nevada4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsWater Tours - Palm SpringsKayaking - Palm Springs4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffWater Tours - FlagstaffKayaking - FlagstaffCategory
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet HollywoodNeon MuseumToy ShackCashman FieldGrand Canyon South RimFountains of BellagioNational Atomic Testing MuseumAdventuredomeZak Bagans' The Haunted MuseumWet 'n' Wild Las VegasLINQ PromenadeTuscany CasinoStratosphere Hotel and CasinoExtraterrestrial HighwayLion Habitat Ranch Las Vegas Springs PreservePioneer SaloonShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay BayLas Vegas Sky ZoneThe D Las Vegas