2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the bright lights of old Las Vegas on this walking tour. Stroll into the modern era while listening to tales of how Sin City began. Explore Fremont Street’s most fascinating attractions, like the Union Station site where it all began and the newly revitalized Fremont East to name just a few. Upgrade to visit the store from the television series ‘Pawn Stars’ and much more.
- Discover old Las Vegas on a walking tour of Fremont Street
- Learn about the history and culture that make this part of Vegas unique
- Explore the renowned Container Park and revitalized Fremont East Entertainment District
- Upgrade for a visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, as seen on the History Channel show 'Pawn Stars'
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour of Fremont Street, Fremont Street Experience, Fremont East and Downtown Container Park
Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
1 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
707 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water and sun protection are strongly advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours are in English language only. Fluency in conversational English is recommended
- Our guests health is always a priority and during this unprecedented time we have put extra measures in place to help ensure your safety. Stringent Cleaning – Audio headsets will continue to be cleaned & sanitized before each tour with disinfectant aerosol and wipes. Each headset now also receives a ‘deep-clean’ via HoMEDICS® UV-CLEAN Portable Sanitizer which has been clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria & viruses at the DNA level with UV-C light. Social Distancing – Your guide will be wearing a full-face shield and guests will be asked to maintain 6 feet between other parties on the tour. Our wireless audio headsets will also allow you to navigate around other pedestrians during your tour to help you maintain your comfortable social distance while still hearing your guides every word.
- If you are fully vaccinated you are no longer required to wear a mask in most indoor/outdoor places in Nevada including our tours however businesses are permitted to still require mask wearing. If you are not fully vaccinated we ask that you please wear your mask during the tour. Thank you.
- Our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do this tour on your first day because it will make you want to visit places downtown that you might miss if you only visit the strip!" See review
- "Be sure to wear your walking shoes because you'll be walking a lot." See review
- "I would recommend this tour for anyone interested in learning about Downtown Las Vegas." See review
Product code: 6756FCCWT
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasCity Tours - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaCity Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Lion Habitat Ranch Valley of Fire State ParkCount's KustomsChapel of the FlowersExcalibur Hotel & CasinoLas Vegas CityCenterMirage Hotel and CasinoWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas SignWelder UpMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoThe D Las VegasBodies: The ExhibitionZion National ParkBattlefield VegasShowroom at the D Las VegasElvis ChapelGrand Canyon North RimWet 'n' Wild Las VegasVenetian® Resort Las Vegas