- Wedding ceremony by helicopter over the Las Vegas Strip
- Get married in the sky, over Las Vegas' dazzling lights
- Package includes a minister, Champagne, flowers and helicopter ceremony
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Area Hotels.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the heliport, toast your adventure and commitment with a provided glass of champagne before boarding your helicopter. Climb aboard your AStar helicopter with your partner-to-be, minister, and up to 3 guests. If you choose to have a photographer (not included), you will only be allowed 2 guests.
As you soar over Las Vegas' iconic resorts like the Golden Nugget, the Venetian and the Bellagio, say your vows and make a lifelong commitment to adventure with your partner. Enjoy the views of the Las Vegas strip and seal your promise with a kiss.
Land at the helipad after your 12-15 minute flight and ceremony (including loading and unloading), then return to your hotel to celebrate your nuptials.
Please note: The price displayed is per person, based on five passengers (marrying couple and 3 guests). The marriage license is not included in the price of the package. Please see Additional Info for frequently asked questions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight limit of 275 lbs (125kg / 19.5 stone) per seat.
- The minister flies in the same helicopter as the wedding party
- Bookings may have up to 3 additional guests
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase. In this case, only 2 additional guests may be in the helicopter.
- You may choose from the following colors for your flowers: white, pink, peach or red.
- Civil ceremonies are available upon request
- Frequently asked Las Vegas wedding questions:
- Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is USD$77 (cash only) and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
- The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8am until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 E Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
- There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Night Flight Helicopter Wedding Ceremony.