Explore our promoted experiences
- The llamas are well-adapted to groups of people
- Shop for llama souvenirs in the gift store
- Treats for feeding the llamas are included
- This llama experience lasts for one hour
Departure & Return
Turn off Bass Highway, travel 1.2 km up Christmas Hills Road and turn off toward 140 Christmas Hill Llama Farm. Google maps search "Access Llamas" or "llama farma"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Access Llamas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands