7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lovers of good food and drink will enjoy this full-day wine tour, which includes a delicious lunch at one of the wineries. Visit five or six wineries in the West Tamar Valley wine region. You’ll get the chance to speak to the makers of different varieties of wine and learn all about their craft. Plus, tastings are included and all members of your group can relax and have a good time without worrying about who will be the designated driver.
- Wine tastings and lunch platter are included
- An easy and convenient way to visit several wineries in one day
- Get the chance to purchase wine and ship it home
- Learn about the winemaking process from the experts
Saved to wishlist!
A delicious Tasmanian Gourmet Lunch Platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard Included
All wine tastings are included
Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at cost at the end of your Journey included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Launceston TAS, Australia
We will contact you yo ensure timely pick up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Tours Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLauncestonFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Woolmers Estate Tours & TicketsSeahorse World Tours & TicketsLow Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsTamar Valley Tours & TicketsDesign Tasmania Tours & TicketsGeorge Town Watch House Tours & TicketsEvandale Tours & TicketsBen Lomond National Park Tours & TicketsNational Automobile Museum of Tasmania Tours & TicketsFranklin House Tours & TicketsGrindelwald Swiss Village Tours & TicketsLaunceston Planetarium Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG) Tours & TicketsBay of Fires Tours & TicketsLaunceston City Park Tours & TicketsPlatypus House Tours & TicketsTamar Island Wetlands Tours & Tickets