3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the tourist trail and discover the delights of France’s Camargue region on this 3-hour Camargue 4x4 safari from Le Grau-du Roi. Choose a morning or afternoon departure, and travel by off-road vehicle deep into the Camargue with your guide. Explore hillsides and rice fields, and enjoy panoramic views over the beautiful landscape. Keep lookout for the native bulls, horses and pink flamingos for which the Camargue is famous. During your tour, stop for a snack with a Camargue bull breeder and sample five local wines at a local winery.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting of 5 wines
Food tasting: snack or breakfast depending on the time of the visit
Binoculars on demand
Alcoholic drinks other than wine (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
1745 Rte de l'Espiguette, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camargue autrement Safari 4x4
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLe Grau-du-Roi4WD Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonSporting Events - Languedoc-RoussillonNature and Wildlife - Languedoc-RoussillonExtreme - Languedoc-RoussillonHalf-day Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonCategory