7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will have a sign with your name on a board.
For pick-up at the cruise ship terminal look for a guide with a yellow cap with a red maple leaf.
- Le Havre – Octeville Airport, D940 Rue Louis Blériot, 76620 Le Havre, France
- Saint Gatien Airport, Deauville City France
- Le Havre Port de plaisance Bassin Vauban, Bassin Vauban, 76600 Le Havre, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour D-Day- Canadians - Normandy from Le Havre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour D-Day- Canadians - Normandy from Le Havre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour D-Day- Canadians - Normandy from Le Havre?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour D-Day- Canadians - Normandy from Le Havre?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour D-Day- Canadians - Normandy from Le Havre
7 to 10 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLe HavreShore Excursions - NormandyBus Tours - NormandyAudio Guides - NormandyPorts of Call Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory