Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
52 Tours & Activities
Private and Luxury
16 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Known as the “Florence of the South” for its sumptuous baroque architecture, Lecce is one of Puglia’s most important cultural capitals as well as a lively university town with bustling squares and markets. Discover both sides of the city with this guided walking tour that takes in both its magnificent “Barocco Leccese” monuments and its charming warren of historic lanes without the hassle of a map or guide book.
- Learn about Lecce’s unique baroque architecture with a private guide
- Visit the Duomo, Basilica of Santa Croce, and Church of Santa Chiara
- Enjoy the atmosphere in Piazza Sant’Oronzo and the old town
- Skip the stress of following a map or guide book to visit the city center
Saved to wishlist!
expert private local guide
food and drinks
Any ticket/monument admission/entry to any venue
Transport from and to your accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Principi di Savoia, 1, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsChurch of the Holy Cross, Via Umberto I, 1, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (although most of the sites there are free to enter!)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-hour private walking tour of Lecce with a local guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 2-hour private walking tour of Lecce with a local guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P156
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoCategory