3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the stories of southern Lecce without spending a fortune on guidebooks with this morning tour of the city center. Starting from the iconic Piazza del Duomo, hear the history of this city as told through its buildings. Visit sites from across the ages, from the classical Roman amphitheater to the baroque Basilica di Santa Croce. Don’t get pushed to the back of the group, either: on this small group walking tour, get personalized attention from your guide and answers to all your questions.
- With your tickets pre-purchased, skip that line at the Cathedral of Lecce
- Explore the city before the sun gets too hot on this compact morning tour
- Easy to get to: tour starts in Piazza del Duomo, near public transport stops
- Deep discounts for children aged 12 and under
Saved to wishlist!
3h guided walking tour
Cathedral entrance ticket
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 2, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Meet our staff in Front of Piazza del Duomo, 2 Lecce.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour require a minimum of 2 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Lecce walking tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Lecce walking tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Lecce walking tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Lecce walking tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCategory