3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience a bit of Italian culture at a cooking class in Gagliano del Capo. You'll learn how to make Apulian dishes from an instructor, who tells you about the culinary traditions of Puglia that have been passed down through generations. Then enjoy your creations served with wine pairings.
- Cooking class provides a glimpse of life in Puglia
- Make pasta, appetizers, or a meat dish
- Enjoy your meal at the end of class
- Sample local wine and cheese
Saved to wishlist!
Apulian hands-on cooking class
Learn how to make an Italian meal, from first course to dessert
Sip local wine and sample local cheese
Choose from three menus: pasta making, Apulian appetizers, meat
End the experience by eating your meal by the pool with wine pairing
Departure & Return
Via Sant' Antonio, 11, 73034 Gagliano del Capo LE, Italy
16.30 starting of the cooking class
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Do not wear open toe shoes during cooking class
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Puglia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class with Dinner and Wine Pairing
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes