Are you interested in?
31 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
64 Tours & Activities
Food and Wine Lover's Guide to Puglia
7 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Surrounded by the Adriatic Sea, and boasting beautiful baroque architecture, the Italian city of Lecce is a history-lover’s dream destination—but exploring without a guide means missing the city’s hidden secrets. On this tour, stroll through Lecce as your knowledgeable guide brings the city’s past to life—from the Roman era to the present day. Take in top attractions including the 17th-century Santa Croce Basilica, and sample traditional local ‘pasticciotto’ (filled Italian pastry).
- Explore historic Lecce with your guide to lead the way
- Learn the city’s secrets, from the Roman era to today
- Take in top sites including the 17th-century Santa Croce Basilica
- Sample traditional Italian ‘pasticciotto’
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPorta Napoli, Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLecceFood Tours - PugliaFood Tours - BrindisiFood Tours - TarantoCategory