1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Corso Roma, 73014 Gallipoli LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gallipoli walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCategory