3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Lecce in the evening with your own private guide who showcases both the city’s landmarks and its tasty food and wines. Visit seven restaurants for tastings of authentic local food specialties and wines, and view important Baroque architectural monuments such as the Church of Saint Chiara, the Lecce Cathedral, and the Palazzo dei Celestini. Your tour includes food and wine tastings, a 2-course dinner, and snacks.
- Get great views of the city at night
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Dinner, and food and wine tastings included
- See more with a private guide who customizes the tour to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza D'Italia, 8, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Go down the arch in Piazza d'Italia
Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce Private Food and Sightseeing tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce Private Food and Sightseeing tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Lecce Private Food and Sightseeing tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNightlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingLecceFood Tours - PugliaNightlife - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCategory