3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Lecce is famous for its papier-mâché handicrafts and this behind-the-scenes workshop offers a fascinating insight into the unique art form. Admire landmarks such as Santa Croce Basilica, Porta Napoli, and Saint Oronzo square on a scenic bike ride; get hands on making papier-mâché crafts; then sample an array of local wines and regional specialties.
- 3-hour Lecce Bike Tour and Papier-Mâché Workshop
- Explore the historic center of Lecce on a scenic cycling tour
- Discover the unique art of papier-mâché during an expert-led workshop
- Enjoy a selection of regional cheeses, wines, and salamis
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Bike rental and helmet
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce Sightseeing Bike Tour and Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lecce Sightseeing Bike Tour and Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce Sightseeing Bike Tour and Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lecce Sightseeing Bike Tour and Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6914P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLecceCity Tours - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCity Tours - BrindisiAudio Guides - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiHalf-day Tours - BrindisiCity Tours - TarantoAudio Guides - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoHalf-day Tours - TarantoCategory