Are you interested in?
60 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
127 Tours & Activities
78 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the castle
Departure & Return
Via del Porto, 1, 73028 Otranto LE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fabio Congedo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Otranto. Fantastic Middle Ages at the gates of the East?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Otranto. Fantastic Middle Ages at the gates of the East?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Otranto. Fantastic Middle Ages at the gates of the East?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Otranto. Fantastic Middle Ages at the gates of the East?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 113052P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoCategory