Explore our promoted experiences
- A scenic location in central Lecce for a cooking class with a view
- Hands-on instruction to learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch
- Taste four wines paired with area cheeses, cold cuts, focaccia, and more
- A small-group experience for an informal atmosphere and personal attention
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian and vegan tasting option available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Strada del Vino Wine Bistrot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands