2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of Puglia’s loveliest coastal cities, Otranto also boasts a wealth of history and landmarks alongside its seaside views. On this private walking tour, you’ll have the chance to get up close and personal with its key attractions. Discover the 11th-century Otranto Cathedral, renowned for its mosaic floor and rose window, the Byzantine Church of St. Peter, and the Aragonese Castle of Otranto, and admire views of the old town.
- A private tour makes for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Choose a departure time to suit your schedule
- See all of Otranto’s most famous sights in a single tour
- Learn about this city’s wealth of history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaCity Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiCity Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoCategory