Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
52 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
127 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Lecce
13 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stroll the streets of Corigliano d’Otranto in Salento, and discover its Greek history and sights with a local guide. You’ll hear the secrets behind the 16th-century Church of St. Nicholas of Myra, see Palazzo Comi, and visit the Castello de’ Monti — the town’s symbolic landmark. It’s the ideal introductory tour if you’re short on time but want to see all the sights.
- Explore Corigliano d’Otranto with a guide to learn about its Greek heritage
- Hear tales of St. Nicholas as you visit the town’s 16th-century church
- Check out the moated Castello de’ Monti and learn about its architecture
- Find all of the main sights in Corigliano d’Otranto in just one morning
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point with the guide: Via Ferrovia (outside castle entry)
GPS coordinates: 40.158913, 18.256881
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoCategory