7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tours in Galatina, Soleto and Masseria and accompaniment
Departure & Return
Caffè Alvino , Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 30, 73100 Lecce LE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Baby seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puglia - Private Salento rural tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Puglia - Private Salento rural tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceBus Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArt Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory