1 day 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Broad beans and chicory
Caramelized Cherry Tomatoes
Snapped peppers and tomatoes
Zucchini alla Scapece
Eggplant, mint and Salento friscous salad
Salento piadina made with semolina flour and extra virgin olive oil from Puglia
Apron with the Italian Chef Academy logo, recipe book.
Departure & Return
Via Albert Sabin, 8, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Follow the directions and signs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Accademia Italiana Chef - Sede di Lecce
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salento cooking class in Lecce?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Salento cooking class in Lecce?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Salento cooking class in Lecce?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salento cooking class in Lecce?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms