2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Combine a visit to the Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands during this small-group excursion and let someone else handle the complex logistics of your multi-stop, two-day tour. Ideal for visitors who want to make the most of their time in the region, spot wildlife on Ballestas Islands during a boat ride, before flying over the enigmatic Nazca lines on day two.
- Enjoy a hassle-free, two-day visit to Nazca, Paracas, and the Ballestas Islands
- Look out for sea lions, pelicans, dolphins, and more off the coast of Paracas
- Let someone else arrange the logistics of a Nazca Lines helicopter ride
- One night of accommodation, breakfast, and all transport is included for ease
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers in/out to the bus station - hotel
Ballestas Island tour
1 nigth accommodation at (3*** San Agustin Paracas or Similar standard)
Meals that are not stated otherwise
Airport taxes ($10 USD)
Over flight on Nazca Lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your pick up details.
- Jorge Chavez International Airport, Av. Elmer Faucett s/n, Callao 07031, Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day - Nazca Lines And Ballestas Islands - Group Service?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day - Nazca Lines And Ballestas Islands - Group Service?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day - Nazca Lines And Ballestas Islands - Group Service?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day - Nazca Lines And Ballestas Islands - Group Service?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day - Nazca Lines And Ballestas Islands - Group Service
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasOvernight Tours - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaOvernight Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazOvernight Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)ChorrillosPachacamac Itshma TempleLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Huaca PucllanaMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)Iglesia de Santo DomingoCallaoHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Presidential PalaceLove Park (Parque del Amor)Larco Museum (Museo Larco)Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)