21 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Brief presentation prior to departure
All entrance fees
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish
Domestic flights (Lima to Arequipa) (Cusco to Trujillo) (Jaen to Lima)
Personal health & travel insurance
Optional tips for guide
Departure & Return
J Chavez Intl Airport , Lima PeruUpon your arrival you will be met by a friendly, English-speaking local representative and together you’ll head to Miraflores in private transport.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This itinerary is fixed, it can’t be changed. If you are looking for a customized itinerary, please send us an email.
- It is mandatory to have a valid medical and travel insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands always before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruit, etc.).
- The operator cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- The operator serves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 21 Day Highlights Peru?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 21 Day Highlights Peru?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 21 Day Highlights Peru?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 21 Day Highlights Peru?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
21 Day Highlights Peru
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursRail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimaAir Tours - ParacasRail Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasAir Tours - IcaRail Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaAir Tours - HuarazRail Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
Lima Cruise PortLarcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Huaca PucllanaLima Plaza MayorPachacamac Itshma TempleNational Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Larco Museum (Museo Larco)Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Magic Water Circuit Iglesia de Santo DomingoChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Santiago de SurcoPedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)