6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the highlights in Peru and explore the ancient Inca empire during this 6-day, 5-night private tour covering the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Machu Picchu. Join a private guide for a personalized exploration of the most amazing sites of this ancient people, visiting sites like the Maras Salt Terraces, the ruins of Ollantaytambo and the ancient Inca citadel and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Machu Picchu. Best of all you can customize your itinerary to suit your specific interests and schedule. This Cusco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley trip covers your private guide and vehicle, five nights of accommodations, meals as per the itinerary, all entrance fees and bus and train transfers.
- Tour the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Machu Picchu with a private guide on this 6-day, 5-night trip
- Explore the history and magnificent buildings of the Incas at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu
- Discover Cusco's Main Cathedral, the Plaza de Armas and the remains of the Inca temple of Qorikancha
- Marvel at Inca building sites and terraces in Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo during a visit to the Sacred Valley
- Private guide ensures a personalized experience customized to suit your specific needs
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights of accommodation in carefully selected hotels
Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
All Transfers and transportation
All Excursions And Tours
Round Trip Expedition Train To Machu Picchu
Accommodation Based On Double Occupancy
Round Trip Bus Aguas Calientes €- Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
Domestic Flights (Lima - Cusco - Lima)
Optional Huayna Picchu Hike: $15USD (per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Very important: Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Private Tour from Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Private Tour from Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Private Tour from Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Private Tour from Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Private Tour from Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History Tours & TicketsLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino) Tours & TicketsCallao Tours & TicketsLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI) Tours & TicketsPedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Palace (City Hall of Lima) Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE) Tours & TicketsJockey Plaza Tours & TicketsDédalo Arte y Artesanía Tours & TicketsChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island (Isla Palomino) Tours & TicketsHuaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsLove Park (Parque del Amor) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas) Tours & TicketsHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & TicketsLima Cruise Port Tours & TicketsArchbishop’s Palace of Lima Tours & TicketsNazca Lines Tours & Tickets