- Private tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas from Lima
- Tour the Ballestas Islands with a guide and learn about the native wildlife
- Visit a local chocolate factory and winery
- Ride a buggy through the dunes at Ica
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.
• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Paracas, head straight to the dock to catch the first boat of the day to the Ballestas Islands, also known as the Mini Galapagos. Tour the islands with your guide to learn about the ecosystem and native wildlife, including sea lions, penguins, and more.
Then, continue to the city of Ica to tour a chocolate factory and a winery. Enjoy lunch at the winery with a signature chica morada, or traditional non-alcoholic drink made from purple corn.
After lunch, drive to the Oasis of Huacachina, where you can take a sand buggy or a sandboard through the dunes of Ica. Take pictures and enjoy the sunset view during free time.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in Lima.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarian and vegan meals available).
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vista Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ballestas Islands, Tacama Vineyard & Huacachina Oasis Private Tour from Lima.