- Lima City Sightseeing tour by open-top bus
- Choose from different tour options to suit your interests and schedule
- See the Monastery of San Francisco, Plaza San Martin, Plaza de Armas, and Love Park
- Explore Lima by day or see a fountain show on the night tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
City Tour: First, venture to the peaceful and picturesque Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy) to enjoy the verdant beauty nestled between colossal skyscrapers. Head downtown to admire the spectacular fountain famed for its illuminating night shows in Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva). Be enchanted by the relaxed ambiance of San Martin Square (Plaza San Martin) as you admire the intricate façade of the theatre and the lush surrounding gardens, then marvel at the impressive monument of San Martin, a historical figure who played a pivotal role in South America gaining independence from Spain.
Venture to Lima’s main square, Parade Ground (Plaza de Armas), to admire some of the city’s most significant structures; see the Cathedral of Lima, the Government Palace and the Archbishop’s Palace, and then stroll through the sacred Monastery of San Francisco (Convento de San Francisco) and appreciate its beautiful Baroque architecture. Conclude your tour at Love Park (Parque del Amor) and absorb the amorous ambiance as you gaze at the stunning Pacific Ocean.
Night Tour: Experience all of the spectacular sights listed above but during the atmospheric evening time. See the city erupt in glittering lights and witness the incredible fountain show at Parque de la Reserva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- City Tour: departs daily at 9:15am and 2:15pm. Duration - 4 hours
- Barranco & Miraflores Tour: departs daily at 9:15am and 2:15pm. Duration - 45 minutes
- Historic Tour: departs daily at 10:15am and 3:15pm. Duration - 3 hours
- Night & Fountains Tour: operates Wednesday - Sunday, departs at 7:00pm only. Duration - 3 hours
- Paper voucher is required for this tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Be advised that this is a panoramic tour, not a hop-on hop-off service
- Note that the Museum of Religious Art in Lima Cathedral is closed on Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings and religious/public holidays. For these days, the City Tour & Historical Tour will include the Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo instead.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience