- Night tour and dinner at the Larco Museum in Lima
- Take a guided tour of the museum, housed in an 18th-century mansion
- Learn about the art and history of Peru from your knowledgeable guide and see pre-Columbian artifacts from ancient cultures like the Chimú, Chancay, and Nazca
- Admire the museum’s famed Moche portrait vessels
- Enjoy a Peruvian dinner in the museum’s restaurant, overlooking the gardens
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, and near areas to these districts.
What To Expect
After gaining heightened historical insight, take a seat in the elegant dining room to begin your epicurean experience. Enjoy the ambient atmospheric and beautifully sculpted gardens as you sip a freshly mixed pisco sour and converse with your companion. Pleasure your palate with regional specialties like lomo saltado, tender strips of beef cooked with vegetables and spices, accompanied by creamy causa limena, a mashed potato dish flavored with chili and lime.
Digest your excellent experience during the relaxing ride back to your Lima hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Larco Museum’s collection includes a gallery of erotic art and figures; this gallery is separated from the main building, but please be aware that it may be unsuitable for young travelers due to the sexual content
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: In Lima the curfew is at 9:00 pm. Passengers are picked up at 5:00 p.m., they go to the museum, make the visit until 7:00 p.m., then have their dinner and leave at 8:00 p.m. arriving at the hotel at approximately 8:45 p.m.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Experience Lima: An Evening at the Larco Museum with Dinner.
- "If you only have time to see one museum, book this experience." See review