- Guided city sightseeing tour of Lima
- Visit the famous landmarks such as the Santo Domingo Convent, Cathedral of Lima, and the Lima Historical Center
- All entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
- Take in the views of the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro only.
What To Expect
Start your day with either a morning or afternoon departure, receiving a pickup from your Lima hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro, or downtown. The first stop of the day is Lima’s historic city center, an area once known as the capital of the country’s colonial viceroyalty. Head next to the “Love Park,” a beautiful green space along the ocean-influenced by Barcelona architect Gaudí and featuring a sculpture by Peruvian artist Victor Delfín.
Continue to San Isidro, a laid-back residential area of Lima. Drive past Huaca Pucllana for a glimpse of the ceremonial site, which pre-dates the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th century. Then head to Lima’s main square, where you’ll see the Municipal and Presidential Palaces, two sprawling structures whose size emphasizes their preeminence in the country’s political life.
Proceed next to the Plaza de Armas to view the Lima Cathedral and stop by the tomb of Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro. You also swing by the Santo Domingo Convent, home to a sprawling monastery complex.
Before finishing your Lima city visit, make additional stops at the Museum of Religious Art and the Church of Santo Domingo, the final resting place for the saints San Martin de Porres and Santa Rosa de Lima. At the end of your sightseeing adventure, receive a drop-off back at your Lima hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note:The days when the Cathedral of Lima is closed will be offered a visit to the Museum of Art of Lima (MALI)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: Sunday, the tour will be panoramic. We visit the district of Barranco, Parque del amor, Huaca Pucllana and the historic center of Lima.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing .