- Market tour and cooking class in Lima
- Tour a produce market with a local guide
- Watch a ceviche and pisco sour cooking demonstration
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant
- Experienced local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
What To Expect
Next, travel to a rustic local restaurant to begin your epicurean education; watch as an experienced chef prepares Peru’s national dish of ceviche, combined chunks of raw fish with fiery chilies, aromatic coriander and zesty lime juice.
While the sumptuous ceviche marinates, try your hand at mixing Peru’s national cocktail. Gain insight into the cultural significance of the drink, learning about how Peru dedicates a national holiday to the beverage. Mix a delicious grape brandy with lemon juice, egg whites, sugar syrup, and Angostura bitters then pleasure your palate with the sweet taste of a pisco sour.
After enriching your knowledge of local cuisine, sit down to enjoy an authentic Peruvian lunch inspired by regional recipes. Return to your Lima hotel when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lima Market Tour, Cooking Class and Pisco Sour Lesson.