4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Lima’s top highlights during this 4.5-hour introduction to the Peruvian capital’s wealth of historic landmarks. Tour the pre-Incan archaeological site at Huaca Huallamarca and explore the history of Lima’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed downtown. You’ll also check out the wealth of pre-Columbian art at Larco Museum, watch the changing of the guard at the Government Palace and visit the historic Convento de Santo Domingo. Your Lima highlights tour also includes round-trip hotel transport by minivan, a driver-guide, all entrance fees and bottled water.
- A tour of Lima's must-see sights and attractions
- Visit Lima's top historic landmarks on a 4.5-hour introductory tour
- Peruse 4,000 years of exquisite pre-Columbian art at the Larco Museum
- See the changing of the guard at downtown's Government Palace and the Convento de Santo Domingo, home to the iconic Virgen del Rasario statue
- Enjoy round-trip hotel transport, all entry fees and the expertise of a driver/guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if outside pickup zone)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off from any hotels located in Miraflores or San Isidro. If you would like to be picked up from other areas, an extra charge will be applied, otherwise, you may go to the Hilton hotel for pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lima Mentor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lima Must-See Landmarks Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lima Must-See Landmarks Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lima Must-See Landmarks Small-Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lima Must-See Landmarks Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lima Must-See Landmarks Small-Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasCity Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaCity Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazCity Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazCategory
National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Presidential PalaceSantiago de SurcoCallaoChocoMuseo MirafloresHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Archbishop’s Palace of LimaLove Park (Parque del Amor)Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)Larco Museum (Museo Larco)Lima Cruise PortHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaSacred City of Caral-Supe