2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers in/out to the Bus Station - Hotel
Round Trip Bus Tickets From Lima – Paracas - Lima
Ballestas Island Tour
Over Flight on Nazca Lines and Taxes
Accommodation in Lima and Paracas
Meals and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Miraflores, San Isidro and Downtown Lima hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You should bring original passport, hat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, windproof jacket, money for personal expenses, camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands from Lima
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimaAir Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasOvernight Tours - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasWater Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasAir Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaOvernight Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaWater Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaAir Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazOvernight Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazWater Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
Santiago de SurcoHuaca PucllanaCallaoHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Sacred City of Caral-SupeLima Plaza MayorMagic Water Circuit Presidential PalaceJockey PlazaKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) ChorrillosDédalo Arte y ArtesaníaLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Archbishop’s Palace of LimaChocoMuseo MirafloresPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)Love Park (Parque del Amor)Larco Museum (Museo Larco)