16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This full-day tour to Paracas from Lima lets you get out of the city and explore one of Peru's natural wonders. Look out for animals like penguins, sea lions, and dolphins in their natural environment, shred dunes on a sandboard, and enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense) paired with wine and pisco. Your tour includes hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel or the port.
- Private Paracas tour from Lima
- Turn a long journey into an easy day trip
- Private tour for just your group
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Lunch, the traditional meals are around $10.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from other hotels around in Barranco - Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kultour Perú
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The islands were beautiful, but get ready for the smell of gas from the boat and bird droppings." See review
Product code: 69545P3
Compare Similar Experiences
PARACAS - ICA - HUACACHINA - The unique oasis of Ámerica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLimaBus Tours - ParacasAudio Guides - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasWalking Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaAudio Guides - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaWalking Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazAudio Guides - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazWalking Tours - HuarazFull-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Pachacamac Itshma TempleLima Plaza MayorLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)CallaoLove Park (Parque del Amor)Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryIglesia de Santo DomingoBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Magic Water Circuit Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)ChocoMuseo MirafloresBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Presidential PalacePlaza San MartinNazca LinesLarco Museum (Museo Larco)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Archbishop’s Palace of Lima