5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
Admission to Pantanos de Villa, Pachacamac archaeological complex and the site museum.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
-This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Chorrillos and Barranco -Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Chorrillos and Barranco -Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Chorrillos and Barranco -Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Chorrillos and Barranco -Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P145
Compare Similar Experiences
Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, Chorrillos and Barranco -Private Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Presidential PalaceJockey PlazaKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)ChocoMuseo MirafloresLarco Museum (Museo Larco)Iglesia de Santo DomingoSantiago de SurcoPlaza San MartinMujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryChorrillos