Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the amazingly diverse creatures that inhabit the coastal areas of Peru during this 4-hour Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge tour in Lima. Admire the refuge’s beautiful collection of birds including Andean coots, Peruvian pelicans, gulls and Great grebes, along with the numerous fish, reptiles and amphibians that also call the site home. Your refuge visit also includes a professional guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Lima
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum is 15 people
- OPERATED BY America Viajes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tour in Lima
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLimaNature and Wildlife - ParacasEco Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - IcaEco Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - HuarazEco Tours - HuarazCategory
Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Love Park (Parque del Amor)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Santiago de SurcoHuaca PucllanaPachacamac Itshma TempleHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Presidential PalaceHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryMujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Jockey PlazaLima Cruise PortSacred City of Caral-SupePalomino Island (Isla Palomino)Callao